banner

Monday, March 10, 2008

Long talk with Etchie and my pretzel...





Glessie, or Etchie as I fondly call her, is one of my childhood friends.. neighbor ko siya as in three houses away from mine. Pero dahil busy ako sa school, at siya din sa work nia. We don’t have the time to update ourselves with our lives.

Fortunately, I went home a bit early (6pm). Eh nagkataon nagkasabay kami ni Etchie. Ayon, nagusap kami unti 9am, nakaupo lang sa labas ng bahay naming…..(Kasi nga every Saturday I usually go to adrian’s house, chill and eat dinner there, then go home. And since he has work na, at may pasok kahit Saturday, ayon I was forced to go home early. )

chika lang sa labas ng bahay

It was obvious that glessie just cried. She looked so exhausted so I figured a quick chat would take her mind away from whatever problem she just encountered. Apparently, she just had her ass up from work. She works at a Jolibee foodchain (LRT baclaran branch I think). Madami lang kaguluhang nangyari sa work dahil dagsa tao nung Saturday na yon at maraming aberya na nangyari sa kitchen (sa station nia).. nasira conveyor belt (na nagdadala ng food from the kitchen to counter) so she had to run up and down the stairs to deliver orders.. (their kitchen was upstairs).

Dami din naming napagusapan…buhay2.. reminisce.. si number 2 ko… hahaha.. grabeh nga gulat nga siya sa mga nangyari sakin.. uhmm.. kasi pinsan nia si Adrian (bf ko).. eh buti nalang mas matimbang ung pagkakaibigan naming kaysa sa pagiging magpinsan nila….

Sabi nga nia, “di ka ba naguilty sa mga ginawa mo” sabi ko.. hindi. Ang sama ko ba? Di nio rin kasi alam sitwasyon ko eh… kwento ko nalang next time.

Anyways.. im just so glad that I was able to chat again with a long time friend.. na kahit anong ikwento ko, alam kong di ako ijujudge at magiging supportive parin sa mga desisyon ko…

etchie and me and pretzels..

Cheers to Glessie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment