banner

Friday, May 2, 2008

What do you do after you visit EMBASSY for the first time?

1. Blog about it.

2. Compute how much you spent. Mine? Just 270php. How come? Free entrance cause I was on the guestlist, drinks were on Sir, and 70pesos for the bottled water and 200php for the cab ride home.

3. Reminisce of the celebrities you saw and you met. (Rich Alvarez, Judda Paolo, Michelle Madrigal, DJ Toni Toni, etc..)

4. Research about the important persons you met (Like Ms. Malyn Molina PR and Events of Ogilvy). Funny, according to Sir Dy, Ms. Molina is my next boss! Waaaa.. would it be a plus that I was hanging out at Embassy or would it affect how she perceived me? Nah… mukhang okay naman eh.. nsa VIP lounge pa naman kami non.. haha.. jahe lang ung mga sinabi ni Sir Alfie bout me stealing databases and office supplies! Haha…

5. Assess yourself. Would you come back again at Embassy? Me. Napagod ako as in… grabeh, animal lahat ng tao! As in. pero bihira ang guys na nagsasayaw, lahat, just drinking and checking out girls.. nakakita lang ako ng guys na marunong magsayaw sa Temple Bar sa Greenbelt. Ok naman, I was still dancing really hard… like my old self… nawindang lang ako sa laki at dami ng place… sa bagay, holiday kinabukasan kea daming tao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment