banner

Friday, May 23, 2008

Shittiness and Unwackiness of Wacky Arca


What seemed to be another exciting event at turned out to be one sour event because of the attitude problem of the Owner/Promoter of Mushroom Entertainment, Mr. Wacky Arca.


Being the "partyngera" that I am, my couz invited me to be on the guestlist of the Anniversary Party of Alchemy Bar at Ortigas, Pasig City.

Grab the opportunity, as I always do... so i had the number of Mr. Arca and he started texting me. Nung una, event related lang pinaguusapan namin, like what and what not to wear and all those stuffs. I always love to converse with all sorts of people, especially the fact na Club Promoter siya and I could get invites (or VIP passes).

Nagulat ako kasi siya pala owner ng Mushroom Entertainment. Mas nakakagulat, 18 years old lang siya.... Here's our exact conversation:

Diane: Wow! 18 ka palang? Ano yan part time ka jan? o working ka na talaga?

Wacky: D noh! Hehe! Ahmm, lets say... Business ko un? Dad ko nmn modeling agency so nasnay ako sa ofc nya matagal na, kya aun me buz din ako.

Diane: Wow! galing mo! at 18 may biz ka na.. Actually I'll be working na din in an events and PR company this june..

Wacky: What company?

Diane: I worked at Activenture Inc, events pero I'd be transferring to Ogilvy, a big ad, pr and events agency.

Wacky: S mga bars din ba un? d ko alam ung mga un eh!

Diane: Haha, bata ka pa nga talaga. Ask mo dad mo alam nia un, baka mamaya client nio ung Ogilvy.

Wacky: Wholesome kasi agency. At d nagppr ung co. nmin.. Casting events training kmi..

Diane: Wow! Wat du u min wholesome? para mo namang sinabing hindi wholesome ung ibang company... ahh casting....
Wacky: Be sure bata ako...dhl pg nakausap ko yng agency n yn at wlng nsbi yn...kwawa nmn ung credibility nla as a big pr, events, etc

Wacky: You dont get it, matanda k n kc... haha... at wla kng nalalaman sa mundo ng modelling agencies... my alam k pero... common yang mga alam mo..

Diane: Ayos ah? Ang hangen mo, no offense.

Wacky: Bkt kw b d mahangin? Kw nagcmula tps kw maooffend... Rude!

Diane: huh? ako nagsimula, wala naman akong sinasabi ah?

Wacky: Tlga? Kya pla big ad, pr events ang labas...humble b sa tingen mo un?

Diane: Hellow? eh kasi that's the truth, saka hindi naman ako ang may-ari ng ogilvy kaya dont get me wrong. Saka being 20 yo, I really would perceive you as younger than me.

Wacky: Wg kcng mayabang kung wla namn karapatan..Mxdo k kc manlait... Feel mo ang tanda mo at alam mo lht... Guez d lang ako nagsabi nito..Geh.. Im not mad..

Diane: Wow, di ka pa mad sa lagay na yan. Well i was just trying to find a common ground between the two of us but it seems like there's none. ge, thx for the time.

Wacky: D tlga ako glit haha.. nttwa nga ako eh...

------------End of Conversation--------------------
Ahhh tlaga? natatawa ka? PWES ako nagiinit ang ulo ko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sige, isa-isa nating saguting ang mga mabibigat na salitang binitan nitong Wacky na'to.

Lalo pang naginit ulo ko nung nakita ko pic nia sa friendster, TANGINA, sabihin mo nga sakin kung me K magmodel ang hinayupak na to? (pinagsisigawan nia kasing RAMP MODEL SIYA EH...)



BOO!!!!!!

Wacky: Be sure bata ako...dhl pg nakausap ko yng agency n yn at wlng nsbi yn...kwawa nmn ung credibility nla as a big pr, events, etc

hhhmmm.. Ano kamo Wacky? Baka pagnakausap mo si Ms. Malyn Molina, head ng PR and Events ng Ogilvy, mapakamot ka sa ulo mo at umuwi sa lelang mo... Matuto ka ngang rumespeto sa mga malulufet na company at mga astig na tao sa industriyang ginagalawan mo!

Wacky: You dont get it, matanda k n kc... haha... at wla kng nalalaman sa mundo ng modelling agencies... my alam k pero... common yang mga alam mo..

Ive been with Activenture for a month and I definitely learned a lot of things from W TALENT MANAGEMENT, isa pa sa mga company owned by Sir Alf (partnered with Ms. Chere Gioskos and Ms. Pia Campos)... May mga nagawa din ako for W at sobrang High Class po ang Talent Management na yon.... hmmm.. I DID NOT EVEN CLAIMED I KNEW GAZILLION OF THINGS ABOUT MODELLING, so anong pinagsasabi ng WACKY na to?

Wacky: At wg mo kong binabata dhl kung bata ako... D ko mpapatakbo to...mtanda k n at dpt matuto k kcng wag mgjudge ng tao... D porket bata wlang alam... D lht ng alam ng bata alam mo...

Pwedeng paki scroll up at paki basa sino ang NAGJUDGE SA AMING DALAWA!

Wacky: Wg kcng mayabang kung wla namn karapatan..Mxdo k kc manlait... Feel mo ang tanda mo at alam mo lht... Guez d lang ako nagsabi nito..Geh.. Im not mad..

Huh? ako nanlait? PWES GUSTO MONG LAITIN KITA????? Sige makakatikim ka ng Hagupit ni Diane. Tanginang Wacky to, ang hangin, akala mo sino, negosyo nia kala mo naman bigatin... sus... may MILYONES KA BA WACKY? (payabangan pala gusto mo eh.....)

Tas sasabihin mo ur not mad? Hmmm, edi me attitude problem ka talaga? O may Bipolar disease ka, ngayon galit, after 5 minutes wala na, cool na ulet?

Shit! Sabihin mo di ka bata? eh napaka UNPROFESSIONAL mo nga eh. di ba nia naisip na possible client niya ako?!! At sobrang pwede ko siyang irekomenda sa mga katauhang kakilala ko.... pero mukhang MASYADO NA SIYANG MAGALING Eh.

WHO IS THIS WACKY ARCA?
A quick research says that he's 18 years old. According to him, modelling agency biz ng dad nia, maaring Modelo Pilipinas un...


ehh pucha, parang magbabarkada lang to eh? yan ba mga models nio?
Pwes eto mga models na pinagmamalaki ko.



haay grabeh talaga? di ko kinekeri...


eto masasabi ko sau...............................




____________________________

ALCHEMY EVENT LATER:
ok fine... naiinis ako at infairness nageffort pa akong magedit ng photo namin ni kuya jed sa paint.. well, id still be objective later sa event NIA... pero pag panget talaga, wag siyang mag-maasam!



5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Diane,

    Whatever problem you had with Wacky shall be kept confidentially between the two of you. Do not use the net to showboat your dismay with his attitude you have to understand that there is a cyber law that prosecute people who command bad intention on the site against another person.

    Your problem is a very simple one who you would act maturely on this. You are destroying his reputation even though he commits some mistake this is not the right venue for you to do that.
    Anonymous said...
    Panget si wacky. Isa syang baklang patpatin, at feeling-gera. Hay, sarap batukan. May ari siya ng what????

    duh, I'm a ramp model and I don't own gasoline stations, but my parents do.

    O, wacky, payabangan ba?
    Ewan said...
    Anong cyberlaw?
    Walang cyberlaw ang Pilipinas, kundi ba naman pretensyosa. cyberlaw, ewan!
    Anonymous said...
    Diane,

    Please ignore the first comment. You have no idea how glad I am that I found a blog entry about WACKY ARCA. I too had bad experience with him. I regret deleting the messages we exchanged, but I contacted him to ask about modelling and then after that I'd receive messages from him almost everyday about events I wasn't interested in.

    I politely asked him to stop sending me messages and he got mad saying that he "helped" me. Then he said that it would be hard for him to remove me from his GM (Group message) list because there are around 1000 people in it. I feel sorry for the other 999 people in that list who were added without consent and won't be removed from it because it's inconvenient for the guy who has no decency whatsoever.

    I have so much more to say from that conversation alone, but I don't have it anymore. Regardless, everyone who dealt with Wacky Arca would know what I'm saying, what you're saying, and would have more to say.

    Wacky Arca is very unprofessional and is building a BAD REPUTATION for himself and for everyone affiliated to him. I had no idea that Modelo Pilipinas was of his father. I thought it was his and thus I said I would never recommend anyone to it. I would actually WARN people about it.

    Thank you for posting this. I'm glad I know I'm not the only person who has had a bad experience with Wacky Arca. I think I will write an entry about him when I have time.

    P.S. I'm starting out in the modelling world and I heard about WTalents. It's a very good agency. One of the best! It must have been a good experience working there.
    Anonymous said...
    I love how this is the first result that comes out when I search for Wacky Arca on Google!

Post a Comment