banner

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Xmas Countdown + Xmas Wishlist

Well, Ive never anticipated Christmas this much.. actually, Christmas will come and go so fast...what I am actually excited about is March...

I will finally graduate! Yipee.. plus (crossing my toes and fingers) my mom is coming home! After 18 solid years of staying abroad, she'll finally come home....

Before I get teary eyed with the thought of seeing my mom.. lemme accomplish "My Christmas Wishlist"

To my Dad:
1. That he'd stop womanizing.
2. That he'd return to me my Mazda 3.
3. That he'd buy me a new cellphone (Blackberry?).
4. That he'd hear the Holy Eucharist with me.
5. That he'd spend Christmas with me.

To my Mom:
1. That she'd keep her promise to go HOME on March.
2. That she'd go to 168 Mall in Divisoria with me
3. That she'd purchase the house and lot Im nagging about in Citta Italia, Imus Cavite.
4. That she'd take me to Disneyland and Hollywood and Universal Studios and that we'd go to a place where I there is SNOW.
5. That she'd be with me all the time.

To Jed:
1. That he'd study hard and finish his course with flying colors
2. That he'd be a Flight Attendant (kahit ayako naman talaga!)
3. That he'd buy me DIAMOND STUDDED RING
4. That everything would run smoothly for the rest of our lives together...

To My Family:
1. Good health to everyone especially my Highblood and diabetic relatives
2. That my cousins and pamangkins would finish schooling
3. That we would remain tight (especially the Mateos) FOREVER
4. That there would be no misunderstandings that would arise


To NERDS:
1. That we'd see each other more often next year
2. That we'd keep our friendship alive until our hair turns gray
3. That we'd be able to travel the world together
4. That we'd be successful in our chosen careers

To LIACOM peeps
1. That our thesis will be successful
2. That our love lives will continue to bloom
3. That our SECRET would not be revealed until graduation
4. That we'd be successful in our careers...

So, for the personal stuffs I want.. (and maybe someone would sponsor...

any Body Shop Make Up
any JUICY COUTURE ITEMS (imitation accepted) but authentic is preferred.

Laptop Bag







watch and accessories and

Marie France Gift Certificates or Slimming Sessions



santa, please hear my prayers for this christmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment