banner

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THE-BITE-ME-EDWARD-CULLEN-FEVER (coz this cant wait until tomorrow)

okay so Im practically blogging tonight because I have been elated ever since I stepped out Cinema 3 of SM Bacoor tonight.

I really had no plans of watching tonight. Naisip ko gagabihin na naman ako ng uwi, but since Jed wanted to go to SM B to buy me a Filinigrenesia commitment ring (yep, and Im loving it!).. I decided na, sige na nga, makapanuod na nga...

Sa totoo lang, matagal ko na narinig ang Twilight.. hindi pa siya FAD nabasa na ni Rain yung book ang she was gushing to me the descriptions of this so called hot guy named Edward Cullen... ako naman, tamang kinig lang sa kwento ni Rain...

So as a dear and very supportive friend to Rain, I took an effort to find teasers and trailers of Twilight in Youtube. that was I think months ago, hindi pa nga settled yung casts that time eh...

At nako, all of a sudden, bigla nalang naging Hit ang e-book ni Stephanie Meyer at eto na nga, kung makapagsalita ang lahat, akala mo X nila si Edward....

Well, I give credit to the first few people na alam kong Orig Twilight Addicts.. hindi ung ibang tao na nakikisabay lang sa Fad...

1. Rain Pilones
2. Kristine Facto (Ogilvy)
3. Tin Hernandez (SSC)
4. Weh Esteban

Nung nasa CR nga ako, naiinis ako sa mga bebot na kasabay ko, yung itsura nila, ung tipong di naman nagbabasa ng libro, tas kung makapag kwento eh akala mo naman from the very beginning binasa na nila Twilight.. amf...

pero maganda nga raw...

at nang makita ko na opening credits...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

exciting!

Super Ganda niya! As in... cant wait to read the book!! Damn...

di ko maexplain yung feeling, as in hindi kami nagpapansinan ni jed, pareho kaming tutok sa screen.. halong kilig at takot dahil sa fight scenes... or say, "hunting" scenes..

Ive been fascinated with Vampires before (Anne Rice novels) but after reading three books, I decided to stop. May sa-demonyo yata yun eh kasi Ive suffered with nightmares non.. But sure thing i did learned a lot, kasi mejo historical accounts ang approach ng story telling ni Anne Rice...

Eto namang si Stephanie Meyer, still the old folklore about the clan wars of Werewolves and Vampires.. plus un nga, may love story na twist... maganda rin kasi very modern yung setting and they get to expose themselves during sunlight...I

(watch out sa part where Edward shows himself to Bella sa sunlight)

Truly worth watching, and of course worth reading!

Well, I have yet to read Book 2-4.. but now I want to shout to the world that I am proud to be one of the volunteer blood donor for Edward Cullen!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    loko ka, dianne. gusto kong talagang isa ako sa pioneers mo.

    pero happy to help. - F

Post a Comment