banner

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lucky Me for Finding Lucky Doll Store!

Yipee! I am definitely a Lucky Doll!

Being the bum that I was for a month now... I spent most of my time in Multiply and Facebook.. I never really enjoyed killing my time playing applications in FB and so I developed a new hobby.. and that is Multiply Shopping!

Damn! I did not know it was this addicting! I am just soooo happy that I landed at Lucky Doll's Site...

I wanted to buy lingerie and sexy corsets and Ella Lim's products were top of the line (as compared to those in 168 and Baclaran where I usually shop hihihihi) but very affordable (even for a bum like me!) hahaha

I inquired last July 13... paid thru GCASH last 14 and got the package from Air21 last 15 (yesterday!) buti nalang nakicooperate din ang weather because shipments sometimes delay because of bad weather...


Anyhow.. I supper love the items.. I got this sexy slave teddy lingerie and a super sexy leather corset (i wont tell which one i got!)

It just felt good because even though I have been constantly struggling with my figure, there is a store
like Lucky Doll that where products for plus size are available...(well actually, the fabrics just stretches up to a certain point! :)

I did not waste anymore time and I immediately went on camwhoring and at the right side are a few of the "wholesome" photos that I got...



Well, you should definitely visit her online store and grab some of her items.. Ella Lim, Lucky Doll's owner is super accommodating and very friendly... her site also has a dozen of Swim Wear and fashionable accesories... plus uhmmmm..some +18 only toys :) you know what I mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment