banner

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

gusto mo magsulat? pwes ayan! magsulat ka!

oh damn. that is what my conscience is telling me right now.

i have always wanted to write, or so i thought. hahaha.. i got this work last monday, i guess its a full time work but i work from home. it pays better than my former job.. and i guess i can accommodate another job..

pero kaya ko kaya?

hindi kaya mabaliw na ako? I need to submit 10 articles per week, i get paid every week... this thursday, i have another interview for a creatives agency... i have to grab it!!! its not the multinational type of agency but i know it will give me a lot of opportunity to get my creative juices flowing...

anyhow. one application from facebook made my day...

WHAT GOD WANTED ME TO KNOW TODAY....

On this day of your life, Diane, we believe God wants you to know...
... that you are asked for very little, - just the totality of your being.

God demands the totality of your being. That you invest all of yourSelf into celebrating the glory and the preciousness of being alive right now, no holding back and saving for later.

GOD IS DEFINITELY RIGHT! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment