banner

Saturday, May 16, 2009

no room for mediocrity

Merriam and Webster defines mediocre as:
of moderate or low quality, value, ability, or performance : ordinary, so-so.

This is one of the taglines of Freeway... I recently visited their boutique and For Me boutique.. hoping to see something worth of my cash.... hehehe.. or should I say an item that would fit my budget that day... and an item where I can finally use my Belle de Jour discount coupons...

Unfortunately, i forgot to bring my coupons so I ended up buying in Freeway without discount (sayang!)

I decided to buy accessories instead to glam up my corporate look.. as Freeway says, there's no room for mediocrity...


Freeway Headbands as modeled by Jed and Diane (Jed is way prettier!)


Freeway Belt as modeled by JED

I also found cute bag organizers (I badly need one because I have about 4 small purses in my bag!



And I have realized how many reinventions I have undergone... I am proud that eventhough I have been full figured all my life, I have been stuffed with confidence and proper fashion information....


Me with DJ. With the Curls and Wayfarer Shades. Walang titingin. Nakamamatay!

Me with Ate Danica, with the straight hair with Side bangs :)

short hair with bangs, embassy

with Jed, Reyes BBQ, with glasses like my idol Eva Angelina :) know her?

with full bangs all all the fats... Ogilvy Internship last January
The hairband. with Ms. She, Makati Shang

The ultimate Blairband

The assymetrical cut with Rain Samsung Live Out Loud Party!

The braided look. Boracay 2007

My super long hair. With Bhe Mishy, Cuba Libre

The Rogue Highlights (taena.. napakafresh ko dito ah?!)

The EMO look.. hahaha and the phenomenal..................













the flat tops look :)






Set trends. don't follow them.
Create your own style.
Know no boundary and
make no room for mediocrity.
We believe that how you dress
is as important as what you wear

-Elite Garments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment