banner

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ogilvy PR: HERE I COME!

At long last...

Ogilvy PR confirmed! Im finally working for them starting on August 19, 2008. (uhmm, 6 months internship that is...)

My goals: Of course to work hard and hopefully my supervisors will take notice of my effort and deep gusto to be a part of the team, and finally have a job offer even before graduation!

Super thanks to my Activenture Inc. (Events Management) Family who is finally venturing on Advertising narin under the name Happy Potato Company...

Sir Alfie still invited me to work for them while I was waiting for Ogilvy... nahiya lang ako kasi medyo nasarapan ako sa pag-petix sa buhay ko... pero now, i need to be back on track.. or else i might not finish my internship requirement and not graduate!

Im just soo glad that things are moving well in my life.

GOODLUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment