banner

Thursday, August 6, 2009

if dog is to man, SALE is to a WOMAN.

Yes. SALE is a woman's bestfriend :)

and all over the metro, malls are on their MIDYEAR sale, including your favorite brands Mango, Zara and my new admired brand CHARLES & KEITH. (special mention to Abbey Rosete who has been bombarding her closet with C & K shoes).

Being the bargain shopper that I am, I have never ever tried entering these stores before... I dunno, i have this perception that I cant afford the items (or say, there's no items for my size so I need not spend much for non fitting items.) and also, I hate branded items for the sake of wearing them for the brand.

One of my friends, Tina Leonardo, who's a MANGO FANATIC has been continuously promoting the brand to me. She also tipped me that I should visit the stores during SALE and the time has come to pave a visit to these stores....

Damn! There were shirts with price tag of P189! yes believe me, the banketa imitations cost much pa nga eh!! eheheh. there were trousers at P500, foxy shorts at P899, T-shirts for P699 and whole lot more!

New Arrival Items are now available in both Zara and Mango Outlets.

HOW I MET CHARLES & KEITH


I was in Mall of Asia one time when the
House and Trance Music of the boutique flied me inside the store. The next thing I know I was drooling over the shoes and the bags and I couldnt wait for my very first purchase!

The day finally came, I was in Rob Galleria for an interview with their Commercial Centers Division (Mall Admin). After the exam and interview, that was 2pm... I decided, even thought my feet was killing me, to stroll around. I then checked out Charles & Keith and fell in love with this shoes.

For the first time, there were no smaller size that would fit me. the other color were red and gray but I wanted this one!

SAD me, I then decided to check out other boutiques but I cannot replace the Beige C&K pair in my mind...

I needed diversion, so I bought a P100 worth of Gelato. I felt like i was a loser. I was sitting alone in the middle of the mall licking my ice cream and dreaming about the pretty shoes that does not fit me....




Side story: The ice cream tasted sooo great, it took my mind off from the shoes for 15 minutes.. There were also cool flavors like our favorite alcoholic sweets Bailey's and Kahlua flavor :)







Then poof! The ice cream did not became Koko Krunch, but I had a great idea! Why not ask the sales people to determine which branches have the stocks for the said shoes??? Crossing fingers that there's a pair in MOA....

After calling up their branches, courtesy of Aldo phones (Are they sister companies?) I found out that there's a pair in Powerplant! Believe it or not, I havent been there.. so it would be my first time for both C&K and Powerplant mall...

Ending...

Yey! My first pair of C&K shoes plus a winter fall collection catalog! great! more to drool on...





Side story: I also want to say that Juicy Couture Watches is available in
RObinson's Dept. Store and are 10% off!!!! woot!

I CHOOSE JUICY. AND CHARLES & KEITH TOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment