banner

Saturday, June 20, 2009

ive never been this unexcited for an out of town trip before...

after a month of working my ass off in that law firm..well i finally tendered my resignation.. and felt no remorse for it.

ive been bumming around for a week now (Actually waiting for a schedule for the final interview at Manila International Airport Authority MIAA)...

i should have been packing my stuffs now.. i should have been wrapping my bottled waters, sealing my tupperwares with instant pancit cantons and should have been indulging with the chocolates that will serve as my baon for my trip later.

The problem. I still havent bought them.

this is the first time that I am this UNEXCITED for a out of town trip. were going to tagaytay, Ate Kye's gonna pay for our accomodation.. I'm tagging Jed along with us of course...

Ive been under serious stress for the past 2 days... and nobody knows why.. only the three of us knows as of the moment..... JED, ME and GOD.

But I can manage. I have been in this same situation 4 years ago and I managed to keep my feet strong and kicking...

damn.. i dunno wat to say... Im in the verge of shouting at the top of my lungs for the world to hear (or read) about what stresses me now... but I cant..

guess I gotta take a bath and pray that this loathe I am feeling right now will be washed away along with my baby soap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment