banner

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Congratulations to me! I am now officially UNEMPLOYED

March 22, it was official.
Not a Cum Laude, not even a graduate with Distinction.
I received my diplomas (yes 2 diplomas for me), from St. Scho for degrees in Mass Communication and Marketing Management.

I have long endured the remorse of not giving extra effort to have distinction.. it was rubbed by Dean Ching again when I got my certificates saying:
"Diane what happened, konti nalang! With Distinction ka na?!!"

Gusto ko lang sabihin, "I know right..."


Anyhow, walang super happiness nung graduation because of three things.
1. I have 5 tickets but no one in mind to invite
2. My mom did not made it to my graduation
3. I will be part of the thousands of graduates who are unemployed.

5+1 thanks to Chiquee
At the last minute, I invited Daddy Del and Mommy Ely (my foster parents ) to attend my graduation. I reserved 3 tickets for Ehzel, Rain and Nika kasi, then 1 for Jed. Buti nalang Chiquee gave me one more extra ticket so I was able to invite Daddy Del. I was thankful they were there to witness the event, kahit na Mommy Ely whispered to me while I was marching...

"Ang tagal pala nito?!!!"

I was the last one to March kasi and the guest all stood to wait for me as I strutted along the field of St. Scho. Dahil dun, kainis, ang bilis ko daw maglakad, wala tuloy akong matinong pictures habang naglalakad ako...


hindi ako mahabol ni jed!
That's me in front!
yep and i got it at last!
(L-R) Diane, Dean Ching, Dean Azcuna, Ms. Chloe (registrar), Sister Angelica, OSB , President


Pawis na pwis kami, nakakatawa nga, nung solian na ng toga, nagkakahiyaan ung ibang maghubad ng toga... mga nakadress tas basang basa yung mga kili-kili!! ahahaha buti nalang nakablack top ako!

when i reached the pergola, maiyak-iyak si papa (buti naman!) and he handed me a bouquet of flowers! (awwww.. may hidden sweetness pala ang tatay ko?!!)


Kwentuhan kami sa MiniStop.. hindi kami makapaniwala na grad ko na.. fresh na fresh pa sa memories namin ang graduation nila last year...

Rain has worked for 8 months at Samsung, si Nika sa Etelecare and si Ehzel, sa BPI Marikina. Ako, san kaya?!

tamang picture-picture lang while waiting for our sundo and then off to the thanksgiving dinner!

Thank you Sisdang, but I still prefer Aling Tonyang's
Sisdang restaurant was more cozy than other restaurants in Seaside.. however, nothing beats the taste of Aling Tonyang's!

Hindi ko mashadong gusto ang lasa, masarap oo, pero mas masarap di hamak sa Aling Tonyang's!

Ang daming order ni Ate Madel, inabot kami ng more than P13000 for the dinner! thanks to my dad for the treat!

Grad Gifts
As usual, wala pang grad gift si Papa.. wala pang Xmas Gift, wala pang New Year's Gift, wala pang Graduation gift.. haha

Si Mama ko, wala din.

Rain gave me a Mango Cake from Goldilocks, Nek did not give me her gift, basura daw... ewan ko dun! Si ehzel kamusta naman ung gift saken.. Lingerie. I love Hannadale's gift for me.. Bra and Panty from Bench!
ehzel's gifts
hannadale's gift!

so i guess i am now an official unemployed filipina.
or maybe not.... let's see...

tomorrow, I will start working in an Ad Agency. Trial palang. Pero I'll be paid na. I guess they are in dire need of extra creative minds for a certain project. I dont care. basta I will spend my time productively + I get paid.

Bow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment